Monday 7 May 2007

selling business plan

the trick has to be £1 a book profit.

this means the plan is to drive all promotional activity to www.fluffylittlekitten.com

on this site you will have the following options - assume p&p at cost.

amazon. at £4.99 it's almost impossible to make a pound. if you just get the 40% then it's £2 revenue so 50p profit. I don't really want to encourage this but an amazon listing is important

ebay. I can offer individual books on ebay for £3.99 and leave myself quite a lot of leeway - even taking into account unsold inventory and monthly fees.

I can also offer sets of 6 on ebay for £17.99 (cause of ebay and paypal fees combined)

I can also offer to sell direct on site for £2.99 ond sets for £15.99.

these figures may be ammended - i'm a bit frazzled with figures.

No comments: