Saturday 14 April 2007

long time, no update - youtube

i've been busy but I have been up to some kitten activity - both with publishing route and self publishing route...

i've thought of something else to do. I'm going to put the new images back onto powerpoint and convert a presentation into a video.

I can drop the PDFs onto the slides (custom size so the images aren't skewed) and then animate them. Sound can be added with a little microphone I bought from PC world for less than a tenner. I just use windows sound editor - it's all a bit lo-fi. I'll try to get it done in the next few days - I have a free sunday!!

I'm going to use a 30 day trial of some software called PPT To Video Scout 1.41 (link below) - hope it's easy!!

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Office-suites/PPT-To-Video-Scout.shtml
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1534729236.1176555868@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccchaddkjghgfedcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=226538&category_oid=

No comments: